The History House Association welcomes financial support to further its mission, goals, programming, and general operations.
We invite you to join our team which includes two talented and devoted staff members, an active volunteer Board, and a diverse and capable group of volunteers. Together we work to preserve and protect an increasingly valuable historic collection that represents and promotes Skowhegan’s legacy and cultural heritage.
For information on any of the following giving opportunities, please contact us through our website (skowheganhistoryhouse.org), by phone (207.474.6632), or visit us at 66 Elm Street, Skowhegan, Maine, 04976.
Giving opportunities include:
- Society Membership -Members of the Skowhegan History House Society represent patrons, families, and friends of the History House who wish to support financially the mission of preserving Skowhegan’s legacy and promoting its heritage.
- Student Intern Partnership
- In Memoriam -Families, family members, or friends may make memorial donations in honor of their loved one.
- Annual Appeal -Contributions to the Annual Appeal advance the goals and mission, programming, and general operations
- Donations of Historic Items- Donations that have relevance to the historic period of the museum and existing collections are appreciated.
History House is a 501(c) non-profit charitable organization. Donations are tax deductible within the limits of the IRS Code.